Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 95
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
The collection consists of the records of the South St. Louis County Chapter of the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis. The records contain minutes from 1941-1961 and a manual for chapters from January 1, 1961.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection is comprised of one volume of minutes from Duluth Camp No. 5 of the Sons of Veterans.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
The collection contains awards 1964-1974, bylaws 1960-1990, legislation and resolutions 1952, 1978-1992, membership 1957-1993, poster contest 1960-1971, regular meeting minutes 1935-1939, 1952-1955, 1962-1996.
The collection consists of School Board minutes and minutes of the annual school district meeting.
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection contains minutes of stockholders' and board of directors' meetings, January 1916-May 1924.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.