Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains documents from the Arrowhead Regional Development Commission, the Great Lakes Basin Commission, and the Save Lake Superior Association. Also included are Lehto’s legislative papers, subject files, and publications.
- By-laws 3
- Financial records 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Publications 3
- Account books 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 1
- ARDC 1
- Arrowhead Regional Development Commission 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes Basin Commission (U.S.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Lehto, Arlene, 1939 September 14- 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 1
- Reserve Mining Company 1
- Save Lake Superior Association 1 ∧ less