Showing Collections: 31 - 43 of 43
Northwood Children's Home records
The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
Seaway Port Authority of Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
St. Louis County Auditor records
This collection consists of reports made by various county officials; applications for liquor licenses; claims against St. Louis County which have been ordered paid by the County Board; tax records; Auditor's correspondence; public examiner's report on school districts, boards of education, cities, towns, townships, and on St. Louis County; elelction tally sheets; proceedings of the St. Louis County Board of Auditors; and other papers filed with the St. Louis County Auditor.
St. Louis County Work Farm records
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
Steamer Winyah log book
The collection contains a ship's log book, June 1933-July 1935, noting route, time and weather conditions of 18 voyages of the Steamer Winyah, a freighter that served commercial fisherman along the north shore of Lake Superior and Isle Royale. Also included is a pamphlet of regulations of the Duluth-Superior harbor.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
United States Army Corps of Engineers, Duluth Office records
The collection contains correspondence, congressional reports and acts affecting the Duluth area, City of Duluth resolutions, project reports, bids, employee information, newspaper clippings, transcripts on harbor activities, and a scrapbook.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth records
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District records
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Duluth (Minn.) 36
- Minutes 31
- Annual reports 26
- Reports 23
- Correspondence 20
- Newspaper clippings 18
- Publications 17
- Financial records 16
- Organizations 15
- Photographs 14
- By-laws 12
- Membership Lists 10
- Scrapbooks 10
- Financial statements 8
- Articles of incorporation 7
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 7
- Government records 7
- Social service 7
- Clubs 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 6 + ∧ less
- English 38
- Undetermined 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- English 1
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 2
- ARDC 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Arrowhead Regional Development Commission 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Blood Donors, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Doty, Gary, 1948- 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Department of Public Service 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Engineering Department 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Fire Department 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Library 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Community Action Program 1 + ∧ less