Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains one financial ledger.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
- Financial records 3
- Businesses 2
- Correspondence 2
- Ledgers 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Buses 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Centennial celebrations 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Films 1
- Financial statements 1
- Lake steamers 1
- Maps 1
- Microfilm 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1