Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Children 1
- Constitutions 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1