Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 9
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Correspondence 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Photographs 5
- Publications 5
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Annual reports 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Businesses 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Financial statements 2 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less