Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 4
- Publications 4
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Newsletters 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Agendas 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1