Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Minutes 3
- Publications 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Social service 2
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1