Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Publications 3
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agendas 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Children 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less