Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Publications 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Agendas 1
- Architectural drawings 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1