Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Correspondence 3
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Newsletters 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Agendas 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less