Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1