Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1