Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Constitutions 3
- Correspondence 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Agendas 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1