Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
- Minutes 9
- Newspaper clippings 8
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 7
- Photographs 7
- By-laws 6
- Correspondence 6
- Annual reports 5
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Membership Lists 4
- Social service 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 3
- Reports 3
- Women 3
- Architectural drawings 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Certificates 2 ∧ less
- English 12
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Northwood Children's Home 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- Western Lake Superior Sanitary District 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less