Showing Collections: 31 - 39 of 39
St. Louis County Work Farm records
The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
Temple Israel records
The collection contains the minutes, bylaws, and financial record of the merger of the Temple Emanuel and Tifereth Israel congregations.
Tribune Printing Company records
The collection contains six financial ledgers.
Twin Ports Women's Growth Center records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Camp records
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District records
The collection consists of minutes, reports, financial records, and policy and planning documents generated by WLSSD.
- Duluth (Minn.) 28
- Minutes 25
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 17
- Correspondence 15
- Newspaper clippings 15
- Photographs 14
- Publications 13
- By-laws 11
- Ledgers 10
- Membership Lists 10
- Reports 10
- Businesses 9
- Organizations 9
- Scrapbooks 9
- Annual reports 8
- Articles of incorporation 8
- Financial statements 7
- Business 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 6 + ∧ less
- English 37
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Fire Department 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth Union Depot and Transfer Company 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less