Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Matinee Musicale records
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Minutes 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less