Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Minutes 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Essays 1
- Feminism 1
- Financial statements 1
- Minnesota Point (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Organizations 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1