Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
The collection consists of a four page report and one page cover letter, both dated April 1, 1966, and 26 black and white silver gelatin, 8x10, photographs. The photographs are of blocks and buildings between Michigan Street and Second Street, Mesabi Avenue to Third Ave. East.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence and biographical information, 1869–1900; news clippings concerning George Sargent, 1931–1941; photographs including a portrait of Sargent and an image of his house, 1869–1965; and one scrapbook containing personal correspondence concerning Sargent's life, work, and speeches, news clippings, and some maps, 1851–1875.
- Business 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Buildings 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Court records 1
- Downtown (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Essays 1
- Financial records 1
- Iron 1
- Iron mines and mining 1
- Iron ranges 1
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Undetermined 1
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1