Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
The collection contains election materials, mayoral, personal and business correspondence, speeches, articles and letters by Hugo, material on social activities, descriptions of Hugo, and his personal diary from 1902–1913.
The collection consists of eight items concerning the Aerial Bridge and Thomas McGilvray.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains correspondence and biographical information, 1869–1900; news clippings concerning George Sargent, 1931–1941; photographs including a portrait of Sargent and an image of his house, 1869–1965; and one scrapbook containing personal correspondence concerning Sargent's life, work, and speeches, news clippings, and some maps, 1851–1875.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Business 3
- Photographs 3
- Diaries 2
- Duluth Ship Canal 2
- Financial records 2
- Academic papers 1
- Aerial bridge 1
- Aerial lift bridge 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Bridges 1
- Businesses 1
- Court records 1
- Darling Observatory 1
- Drawings 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Hugo, Trevanion W., 1848-1923 1
- McGilvray, Thomas F., 1860 July 08-1957 November 25 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Sargent, George B., 1818-1875 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less