Showing Collections: 31 - 42 of 42
Collection contains a bylaws guidebook, 1869, from the Minnesota Royal Arch Masons, and officers and membership list,1892, of the Keystone Chapter Number 20, chartered on January 10, 1872.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains awards 1964-1974, bylaws 1960-1990, legislation and resolutions 1952, 1978-1992, membership 1957-1993, poster contest 1960-1971, regular meeting minutes 1935-1939, 1952-1955, 1962-1996.
The collection contains secretary’s journals.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
- Minutes 28
- Duluth (Minn.) 27
- Organizations 24
- Clubs 14
- Correspondence 14
- Newspaper clippings 14
- By-laws 13
- Associations, institutions, etc. 11
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 11
- Photographs 11
- Financial records 10
- Publications 10
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 9
- Programs 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Annual reports 7
- Women 7
- Constitutions 6
- Families 6 + ∧ less
- English 40
- Undetermined 2
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Arc Northland 1
- Architectural Advisory Committee 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Blood Donors, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth Barracks No. 2788 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Community Action Program 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Jaycees 1
- Duluth Surgical Society 1
- Eva, Hubert V., 1869-1971 1
- Friday Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less