Showing Collections: 31 - 42 of 42
Royal Arch Masons, Keystone Chapter Number 20, Duluth (Minn.) records
Collection contains a bylaws guidebook, 1869, from the Minnesota Royal Arch Masons, and officers and membership list,1892, of the Keystone Chapter Number 20, chartered on January 10, 1872.
Saturday Lunch Club records
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
St. Louis County Certified Potato Growers Association records
St. Louis County Medical Society records
St. Louis County Safety Council records
The collection contains awards 1964-1974, bylaws 1960-1990, legislation and resolutions 1952, 1978-1992, membership 1957-1993, poster contest 1960-1971, regular meeting minutes 1935-1939, 1952-1955, 1962-1996.
St. Paul and Duluth Railroad Company records
Twelve Squares Homemakers records
The collection contains secretary’s journals.
Twin Ports Women's Growth Center records
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Camp records
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
West Duluth Commercial Club records
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
Young Old Timers of the West End albums
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
- Minutes 28
- Duluth (Minn.) 27
- Organizations 24
- Clubs 14
- Correspondence 14
- Newspaper clippings 14
- By-laws 13
- Associations, institutions, etc. 11
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 11
- Photographs 11
- Financial records 10
- Publications 10
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 9
- Programs 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Annual reports 7
- Women 7
- Constitutions 6
- Families 6 + ∧ less
- English 40
- Undetermined 2
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Architectural Advisory Committee 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Blood Donors, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth Barracks No. 2788 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Community Action Program 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Jaycees 1
- Duluth Surgical Society 1
- Eva, Hubert V., 1869-1971 1
- Friday Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1 + ∧ less