Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior records
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
National Organization for Women (Minnesota) records
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Correspondence 5
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Annual reports 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Organizations 3
- Social service 3
- Women 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less