Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) records
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Eastern Little League scrapbooks
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis: South St. Louis County Chapter records
The collection consists of the records of the South St. Louis County Chapter of the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis. The records contain minutes from 1941-1961 and a manual for chapters from January 1, 1961.
Observation Community Club records
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- By-laws 3
- Children 3
- Families 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Children with disabilities 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Athletic clubs 1 + ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis: South St. Louis County Chapter records 1