Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of files of the organization including minutes, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial summaries, correspondence, and tour related materials.
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection consists of the files of a council member and include agendas, minutes and plans concerning the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) program.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
The collection contains council records of resolutions, committee reports, correspondence, ordinances, assessments for taxes, minutes, proposals, financial statements.
The collection contains documents from the Arrowhead Regional Development Commission, the Great Lakes Basin Commission, and the Save Lake Superior Association. Also included are Lehto’s legislative papers, subject files, and publications.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Duluth (Minn.) 11
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- By-laws 5
- Financial records 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Clubs 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Photographs 4
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Publications 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social service 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Account books 2 + ∧ less
- English 11
- Undetermined 1
- ARDC 1
- Arc Northland 1
- Arrowhead Regional Development Commission 1
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Discover Duluth Incorporated 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Manpower Planning Council 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes Basin Commission (U.S.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Lakeside (Minn.) Village Council 1
- Lehto, Arlene, 1939 September 14- 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 1 + ∧ less