Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Publications 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Women 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less