Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Abstract The collection consists of files of the organization including minutes, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial summaries, correspondence, and tour related materials.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
Abstract This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation, minutes, and news clippings.
Abstract The collection consists of the files kept by the Chair of the Community Services Survey Committee beginning with the organizational meeting, May 28, 1969, of the Human Resources Planning Coalition.
Abstract The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Abstract The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Abstract The collection contains one volume that includes articles of incorporation, minutes of Board of Directors meetings, and minutes of stockholders meetings.
Abstract The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- By-laws 12
- Duluth (Minn.) 12
- Correspondence 8
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Organizations 7
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 6
- Publications 6
- Annual reports 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Businesses 4
- Social service 4
- Financial statements 3
- Newsletters 3
- Public welfare 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Social justice 3 ∧ less
- English 14
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Discover Duluth Incorporated 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Yacht Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Human Resources Planning Coalition of Greater Duluth, Inc. 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Killorin Construction Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less