Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Correspondence 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Financial records 4
- Minutes 4
- Photographs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Agendas 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1