Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, minutes, and news clippings.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Photographs 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Financial statements 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial records 2
- Outdoor recreation 2
- Park Point (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Performing arts 2 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Yacht Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1