Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
The collection consists of family photographs, papers, and a scrapbook primarily documenting the life of Gayle Thoreson Carlson (d. 2000), and her husband Carl E. Carlson (d. 1992), as well as information on Proctor, Minnesota and the Cozy Café.
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, minutes, and news clippings.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 8
- Minutes 7
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Photographs 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Membership Lists 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Financial statements 3
- Newsletters 3
- Outdoor recreation 3
- Publications 3
- Reports 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Boats and boating 2
- By-laws 2 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carlson, Carl E., ?-1992 1
- Carlson, Gayle T., ?-2000 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Duluth Yacht Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morningside Friendship Club 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less