Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth Water and Light Board records
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
Merritt family papers
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee records
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
St. Louis County Medical Society records
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Photographs 6
- Correspondence 4
- Financial records 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Education 2
- Financial statements 2
- Maps 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Medical Society 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less