Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
William E. Culkin papers
The collection contains correspondence, awards and certificates, lawyers' case records, news clippings, photographs, and manuscripts on local history. The collection also includes one photograph alubm of snap shots and post card photographs.
John H. Darling papers
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Civilian Defense Council records
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth Winter Frolic
The collection contains correspondence, press releases, newspaper clippings, programs, ephemera, and photographs from the annual Winter Frolic event. Some of the photographs were taken by photographer Hugh McKenzie.
Merritt family papers
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Arthur E. Ramberg collection
The collection includes photographs, newspaper clippings, and correspondence.
George B. Sargent papers
The collection contains correspondence and biographical information, 1869–1900; news clippings concerning George Sargent, 1931–1941; photographs including a portrait of Sargent and an image of his house, 1869–1965; and one scrapbook containing personal correspondence concerning Sargent's life, work, and speeches, news clippings, and some maps, 1851–1875.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Financial records 4
- Publications 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 3
- Letters 3
- Minutes 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Academic papers 2
- Business 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Court records 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Maps 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1 + ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 1
- Cass Lake Indian Reservation (Minn.) 1
- Culkin, William E., 1860-1949 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Winter Frolic 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Ramberg, Arthur E. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Sargent, George B., 1818-1875 1
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1 + ∧ less