Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Annual reports 3
- Financial records 3
- Minutes 3
- Clubs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Account books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Buses 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less