Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Ephemera, correspondence, planning documents, and other materials related to the Building for Women in downtown Duluth.
The collection contains materials created and collected by the Duluth Community Garden Program, including newsletters, clippings, ephemera, meeting minutes, planning documents, garden plans, and scrapbooks.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of four scrapbooks containing letters, news clippings, text of a speech and ephemera.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains materials related to Heidi Bakk-Hansen's work in Duluth as a writer, researcher, and activist.
The collection consists of a small quantity of notes, research materials, incorporation papers, financial records, legal briefs, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection largely consists of correspondence, legal documents, and news clippings dealing with civil rights issues.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection consists of the records of the former director, archivist, and research specialist of the Center and reflects the establishment, development and growth of the Center as well as its day-to-day office operations.
The collection contains materials related to the COVID-19 pandemic as it was experienced in Northeastern Minnesota.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
- Duluth (Minn.) 14
- Organizations 9
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Minutes 6
- Publications 6
- Annual reports 5
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 5
- Political activists 4
- Women 4
- By-laws 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- African Americans 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Arts 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Letters 2 + ∧ less
- English 9
- English 3
- Undetermined 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Bakk-Hansen, Heidi 1
- Building for Women. Duluth, Minnesota 1
- Duluth Community Garden Program 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duncan, Kenneth, 1889-1972 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Lakeshore By-Pass Committee. Inc. 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Maupins, William F., 1922 July 21-1992 March 28 1
- Minnesota Historical Society 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Northeast Minnesota Historical Center 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1 + ∧ less