Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of certificates; two Rotary Club newsletters from Ely, Minnesota; church affiliation papers; a document in Norwegian regarding Hellena Malene (1865); a Christmas card in Norwegian from the pastor of Concordia Lutheran Church, Superior, Wisconsin; one news clipping; and photographs of: Oscar and Gertrude’s wedding, Oscar as athlete, and AAD Temple Brothers.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Organizations 3
- Publications 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Fraternal organizations 2
- Immigrant families 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Reports 2
- Social justice 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- African Americans 1
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Authors 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1