Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Community Health Center, Inc. records
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Minutes 6
- By-laws 5
- Correspondence 4
- Publications 4
- Annual reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Businesses 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Reports 2
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1 + ∧ less
- English 6
- English 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Community Health Center, Inc. 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Plan of Minnesota 1
- FirstSolutions 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Victory Fund. First Community Health Foundation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less