Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Minutes 2
- Organizations 2
- Social justice 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Academic papers 1
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Authors 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Court records 1
- Financial records 1
- Folk festival 1 + ∧ less
- English 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1