Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- By-laws 2
- Minutes 2
- Programs 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Boats and boating 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1