Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 12
- Minutes 11
- Newspaper clippings 11
- Organizations 11
- Correspondence 9
- Photographs 9
- By-laws 6
- Newsletters 6
- Nonprofit organizations 6
- Annual reports 4
- Civic improvement 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Programs 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Social justice 4
- Social service 4
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 4
- Women 4 ∧ less
- English 12
- Undetermined 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lovett, Charles E., 1851-1925 September 10 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1 ∧ less