Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Correspondence 8
- Organizations 8
- Newspaper clippings 7
- By-laws 6
- Photographs 6
- Newsletters 5
- Nonprofit organizations 5
- Annual reports 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Social service 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Social justice 3
- Women 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2 + ∧ less
- English 9
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1 + ∧ less