Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Organizations 5
- Correspondence 4
- By-laws 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Newsletters 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social justice 2
- Women 2
- Animals 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1