Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Organizations 5
- Minutes 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- Correspondence 2
- Fraternal organizations 2
- Newsletters 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Programs 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- World War II 2
- Academic papers 1
- African Americans 1
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Lovett, Charles E., 1851-1925 September 10 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less