Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains diaries, news clippings, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Organizations 7
- Minutes 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Correspondence 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- By-laws 3
- Newsletters 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Programs 3
- Social justice 3
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Women 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2 + ∧ less
- English 7
- Undetermined 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lovett, Charles E., 1851-1925 September 10 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less