Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection consists of family photographs and two items related to the 1933-1934 city of Chicago 100 anniversary event called A Century of Progress.
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
Contains one photograph album titled College Days, compiled and lettered by Eloise Marie Decker during 1901-1902 while a student at Craggencroft school in Duluth, Minnesota. There are two copy negatives, one of Eloise at the time of her marriage in 1903, and one of her as a elderly woman. There are photocopies of the two photographs which were lent by the family for copying.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
- Families 8
- Associations, institutions, etc. 7
- Photographs 6
- Schools 6
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Education 5
- Educators 5
- Employees 5
- Buildings 4
- Amusements 3
- Architecture 3
- Business 3
- College students 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth Public Library 3
- Elementary schools 3
- Immigrant families 3
- Organizations 3 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- IWW 2
- Benson, Charles and Anna Sandberg, 1868-1943, 1866-1943 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Decker, Eloise, 1882 February 12-1979 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less