Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection consists of family photographs, papers, and a scrapbook primarily documenting the life of Gayle Thoreson Carlson (d. 2000), and her husband Carl E. Carlson (d. 1992), as well as information on Proctor, Minnesota and the Cozy Café.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Eudora V. Marshall was born in Aitkin, Minnesota in 1906, and moved to Duluth in 1924. A poet, Marshall was published in newspapers and magazines, and was one of the few black writers in the U.S. who continued to be published during the Great Depression. The collection includes materials that were generated as a result of the decision to present locally as much of Marshall’s extant work as possible.
The collection contains: copies of letters to newspapers, 1854–1859; two news clippings about Mary Clara Post, 1934–1941; and one scrapbook consisting of newspaper clippings of Post's articles as a correspondent and poems written by her and by others, 1853–1891.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Minutes 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Organizations 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Programs 3
- Social justice 3
- African Americans 2
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Authors 2
- By-laws 2
- Clubs 2 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Carlson, Gayle T. and Carl E., ?-2000, ?-1992 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Democratic party (Minn.) 1
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Post, Mary Clara 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- St. Louis County Heritage and Arts Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1
- Wells, Ingrid, 1912 August 26-2012 January 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less