Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
The collection consists of one videotape. Bob Baldwin of the local chapter of the NAACP officiated at the dedication and arranged for the proceedings to be taped. The video, entitled Deterred but not Defeated, contains a documentary filmed at Park Hill Cemetery where stones were placed to acknowledge the victims of the 1920 lynchings in Duluth.
The collection consists of two alphabetical series: graduates and non-graduates.
Faculty Meeting Minutes 1947-1948; DJC Bulletins 1942-43, 1947-48, 1948-49
Contains materials from a Spring 2012 University for Seniors study group course, History of Duluth Women’s Organizations, led by Tina Welsh.The collection includes 11 video recordings of presentations by volunteers and professionals from women’s organizations in Duluth, Minnesota and a printed syllabus for the course.
The collection consists of images and negatives made by or collected by Kenneth Moran.
The collection consists of the records of the former director, archivist, and research specialist of the Center and reflects the establishment, development and growth of the Center as well as its day-to-day office operations.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection holds papers and publications that reflect the family life, recreational hobbies, service activities, and professional interests of Dr. Wolff. There are a few family photographs.
The collection consists of two interviews that cover topics and recollections spanning 1919-1960s. The narrators are Sally E. Solomon (approximately 75 minutes) and Pearl Barker (85 minutes).
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Photographs 5
- Education 4
- Organizations 4
- Architecture 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Buildings 3
- Childhood and youth 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Educators 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Schools 3
- Streets 3
- Teachers 3
- Women 3
- Work 3
- Arts 2
- Automobiles 2
- Biography 2
- Business 2 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Bartlett, Elizabeth A., 1952- 1
- Beck, George A., 1896-1991 1
- Clayton, Elias, 1897-1920 1
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Jackson, Elmer, 1897-1920 1
- Kurrle, Laura L., 1971?- 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McGhie, Isaac, 1900-1920 1
- Minnesota Historical Society 1
- Moran, Kenneth J. 1
- NAACP Duluth, Minnesota, 1921- 1
- Northeast Minnesota Historical Center 1
- Nylander, Lyman E., 1905 December 10-1972 March 27 1
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less