Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 525
One brief tape, recorded when Dagmar Westin Michler was 78 years old.
This collection is intended to accommodate miscellaneous, primary documents related to the October 12, 13, 1918 Cloquet-Moose Lake forest fire and its aftermath when provenance or donor information about the material is unclear or not known.
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
The collection consists of eight abstracts of title representing property in the West End of Duluth, Minnesota, and in Fond du Lac, Minnesota.
This collection consists of administrative material relating to Adas Israel Congregation in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains miscellaneous correspondence and mailings from other Printing Trades 1918-1928, and one volume of Council minutes, May 1937 to April 1944.
The collection consists of one 60 minute audiocassette tape. Subjects include Morgan Park.
The collection consists of two series: correspondence and photographs. This collection shows only a small segment of the Alworth family business.
The collection contains minutes (1971-2001), correspondence, activity information, and two photograph albums chronicling chapter activities and events.
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection contains 28 photographs of exterior and interior of a house at 1618 Vermilion Road in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains reports by Anthony Lueck, a licensed Land Surveyor in Minnesota and Wisconsin. The reports are based on historical data and field work related to Minnesota and Wisconsin, especially the St. Louis River and boundary between the two states.
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection consists of minutes from the first meeting, June 6, 1966, to meeting twenty-five, June 12, 1973; bits of correspondence; memos; copies of the standards used; and a list of committee members.
The collection contains architects' drawings and specifications for buildings. Almost all the plans are for structures in northeastern Minnesota, with some plans by local architects for buildings in other areas.
The collection contains research materials collected and used by Arnold R. Alanen while writing his book Morgan Park: Duluth, U.S. Steel, and the Forging of a Company Town, which was published in 2007 by University of Minnesota Press.
The rebuilt John Jacob Astor Trading Post at Fond du Lac, Minnesota, was dedicated at Fond du Lac on Sunday, August 4, 1935. The two items comprising this small collection include the letter inviting Mr. and Mrs. Vincent Astor (Lord and Lady Astor, Mr. and Mrs. John Jacob Astor, III) to the dedication and the certificate presented to a member of the Astor family on that occasion from the governor of Minnesota, Floyd B. Olson.
The collection consists of 24 black and white photographs of the Duluth Aerial Bridge, North Shore scenes, Kakabeka Falls of Ontario, Canada, Grand Marais, Temperance River, ore boats, Split Rock Lighthouse, Gun Flint Trail, and others.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The Baldwin Flats are located at 711 – 715 West Second Street, Duluth, Minnesota, built in 1891 – 92. The thirteen prints comprising this collection were copied from a photograph album loaned to the St. Louis County Historical Society, the copy prints and negatives were then transferred to the NEMHC. The prints show the exterior and interior of the building.
The collection consists of industrial photographs taken by the donor during the duration of his studio's operation in Virginia, Minnesota which closed in 1956. Mr. Barclay continued shooting for industrial clients through 1963.
Typed copies of letters loaned to the St. Louis County Historical Society for copying in 1931. The letters were "...found at Fond du Lac by Dr. Richard Bardon four or five years ago." according to a memoranda from the St. Louis County Historical Society president January 29, 1931, copied by Helen J. Peterson, St. Louis County Historical Society office staff, February 5, 1931.
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
The collection consists of family photographs and two items related to the 1933-1934 city of Chicago 100 anniversary event called A Century of Progress.
The collection consists of family photographs that document women workers in the U. S. Steel plant in Morgan Park, and one work identification badge.
The collection consists of scripts, programs, posters, photographs, reviews, attendance statistics, publicity materials and news releases.
The collection contains: Articles of Incorporation, minutes of board meetings (1980-1985), names of directors (1956-1973), annual meetings, Reports on Examination (1959-1977), audits, National Blood Policy (1974), financial report (1991), publicity.