Showing Collections: 361 - 390 of 524
The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of typescript, uncut OUT OF ORDER columns from August 12, 2002 to September 2004 that were published in the Duluth alternative newspaper/publication Reader Weekly.
The collection consists of photographs collected by Wayne Olsen. The photos are from about 1922 and include scenes of East 4th Street from about 27th Ave. East to 34th Ave. East, including views from Hawthorne Road., Comstock Ave., Snivley Road from Morley Parkway in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection reflects some of the basic development and operations of the Duluth Municipal Airport when Earl Olson was manager.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection contains record books of the church and its societies (Oneota White Society) with their constitutions, by-laws, minutes, treasury reports, and social events; church financial records-receipts, collection envelopes, and business transactions, mortgage notes, deeds, insurance; papers on the building of the church; and 2 letters about a mission in India. Also in the collection are records of the Oneota Ladies Aid Society with notes on meetings and treasury reports.
The collection contains an ordinance, letter to the Council, tax information, and oaths by Town Council members.
The collection contains a single document prepared by Oneota Township Assessor E.G. Swanstrom. Addressed to St. Louis County Auditor, Luke Marvin, the document is dated August 14, 1862 and contains a list of names of men who were residents of Oneota and between the ages of eighteen and forty-five, making them liable for military duty.
The collection consists of one CD containing electronic images made from photographs and newspaper clippings. It contains photos of family members, Hotel Nettleton, zoo animals, the Duluth Zoo, amusement rides, and Onsgard Printing. Included are three photos of classrooms with children in the 1950s from Longfellow and McArthur schools. The CD also includes some accompanying documents.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection consists of circulars and programs from the Duluth, Minnesota Orpheum Theatre.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection contains one scrapbook, one photograph album, and a small number of personal letters, job applications, recommendations, resumes, and business letters.
The collection contains contracts, statements, correspondence, and biographical material. Most of the records concern Paine's interest in the Bay View Land Co. from 1894 through 1921, and a lawsuit against the Security Bank by the Mercantile Bank of New York in 1896.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
The scrapbook contains snapshots and memorabilia of the Park Heights 4-H Club members and activities.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
Contains photographs of various Duluth scenes.
The collection consists of seven rolls of positive microfilm containing sixty volumes of church records. The records consist of church record books which contain vital statistics, information in the form of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and communicants; and history of the congregation. Also included are church council minutes, several volumes of general church financial records, records of auxiliary organizations, and several scrapbooks.
The collection contains loose photographs and pages from a photograph album that belonged to Norman Pearce.
The collection contains two scrapbooks, three photographs of the newsboys, letters, a Kiwanis newsletter with an article about Pearsons, and a book of sketches of Duluth, Minnesota in 1894.
The collection consists of Thomas Peck’s prints of the Duluth area and scenes of winter, smelt fishing, and Split Rock Lighthouse, the shore of Lake Superior and other unidentified “nature” scenes.
The collection contains two typewritten copies of James Peet's original diaries and three letters.
Personal letters, invoices, and banknotes addressed to Penelope Turle of 2216 East Superior Street, Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains biographical information, WWII records and medal, certificates of birth, baptism and marriage, court document of John Harry Peterson’s name change in 1940 to John Hartley Peterson, photographs of John and Barbara Peterson, and a copy of John Peterson’s 1948 University of Minnesota Thesis for Master of Science in Ophthalmology The Effect of Glare on the Accommodation Near Point.