Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains photographs and glass plate negatives of Duluth, Minnesota taken by photographer Paul Gaylord.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Schools 3
- Buildings 2
- Church buildings 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Houses 2
- Ojibwe Indians 2
- Photographers 2
- Streets 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Architecture 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- By-laws 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Chisholm (Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Gaylord, Paul B., 1848-1903 July 20 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Nylander, Lyman E., 1905 December 10-1972 March 27 1