Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
Scrapbooks of the commissioner of finance, E.W. Lund, during Lund’s term of office in the administration of Duluth mayor Edward H. Hatch. Newspaper clippings pertain to the office of the commissioner of finance, or finance department, which reflects the financial health of the city of Duluth.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The scrapbooks are comprised of newspaper clippings.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains four scrapbooks.
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings pertaining to Singer’s role in the Lake Superior transportation business from 1899-1903.
The collection contains letters to Truelsen's daughter and business letters, 1816–1932 and two scrapbooks containing news clippings covering Truelsen's term as mayor of Duluth, Minnesota, 1896–1902.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Photographs 5
- Publications 5
- Business 4
- Correspondence 4
- Financial records 4
- Minutes 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 3
- Account books 2
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Families 2
- Letters 2
- Maps 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Microfilm 2 + ∧ less
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Commissioner of Finance 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Homecroft community 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Simonds, Omar H., -1909 December 28 1
- Singer, Walter H. 1
- Truelsen, Henry, 1844-1931 1 + ∧ less