Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Arnold Lobel papers contain materials, both written and illustrative, related to Lobel's work as a creator of children's books.
The collection consists of illustrative material for children's books and magazine illustrations by Beth Peck.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Louis Slobodkin's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for various titles published between 1943-1972, as well as some miscellaneous material and artwork.
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
- Children's literature, American 6
- Drawings (visual works) 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- Sketches 6
- Children's stories, American 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Picture books 4
- Pastels (visual works) 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Children's poetry, American 2
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy fiction 2 + ∧ less
- Cole, Brock 1
- Freeman, Nathan 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Lobel, Arnold 1